Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I pay 80 for 1 gram of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kraMmrm, Mar 5, 2014.

1. If it's bho only pay that price from a dispencery f it's normal black brown hashish pay 90$ for a quarter of it 7 grams

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's highway robbery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Idk how old this thread is but just incase someone is still looking for any answers on this subject that is not bho it is resin pressed from flower. Depending on the quantity and more over quality the better the product will be it also depends on the pressure he used and heat plays a big factor but don't forget about the size micron bag used to filter out any materials other than sweet dabs. I know all of this because I use a press similar to this one and if your paying 80 dollars a gram then your probably going to get really stone but it should look kinda clear and not have any plant matter in it with a slight tint of green or yellowish even but thats just the stuff that's $80 otherwise I have seen average prices around me is 40-60 pending strain and quality but its not truly hash you can do the same process with hash and that is stuff that starts at like 75 a gram and shoots upwards of 125 a gram that stuff is called diamonds. and those are going to get you to stoned if thc could be made into a raw form that my friend would be it

4. 5-10/gram for nice hash here in MI. I don't mess with that though, I would just make my own for personal medication

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. $10-$40/g in Canada for legal stuff.

6. Reported. Don't fall for this scam!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Read the forum rules Go away, Pay to advertise like everyone else.

Reported

• Agree Agree x 1