Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I pass this drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clockworkangels2112, Mar 7, 2017.

1. I used to smoke daily for about 3-3.5 years A couple bowls maybe three during summer or so a day then towards the end one bowl if that. I stopped December 14th, and will be drug tested early April. I know it probably seems ridiculous, but I have also been losing weight recently. I'm now 185 lbs, with a slow metabolism and a syndrome that makes me gain weight super easily. I'm just kinda freaked out about the metabolism portion as I've reading up about it and how you should stop working out prior to a urine test and all of that, what do you think? Took one of the at home tests and the line was super faint for THC compared to cocaine and everything else, so I'm just not buying that I'm totally clean.

2. I think you will be fine.

3. That's about four months. I'd be hard pressed to think of any situation where that amount of time wouldn't be enough to pass.

On the day of the test, just drink extra water and take a B vitamin (to make your urine more yellow) if you're really concerned. But I wouldn't worry at all.