should i or shouldnt i buy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by XGerpXDerpX, Feb 26, 2013.

1. mmm..its $99...doesnt matter its not a circ or anything, right? im kinda reborn was never previously into glass, didnt know what an inline was until like a week ago and now im finding how thats its outdated..

2. Very nice piece. How thick is the glass? That would be my primary concern, as to not break it easily.

When looking at glass, I try to vision myself, cleaning it stoned.

3. im kinda looking at this one now though...hmm, any recommendations before i take out the debit

[​IMG]

4. I don't like the angle of the mouthpiece on the first one you posted. This second one? Much better.

5. Get a zob can bubbler with a shower head if your worried about glass quality. Can is 5 mm and base is 7mm glass built like a tank.

6. I'm diggin the second one. Price?

7. #9 XGerpXDerpX, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013

link?

8. 159....

9. They won't let us link u to a competitor. Google zob or look at ***

10. See they even blocked the initials

11. they're like $250-300 is that about rght

12. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    That looks a little complicated for someone who has never owned glass (the second one), notice how you can pull out the slide and the mouthpiece. Disaster waiting to happen with that mouthpiece being removable.

I like the classic design on the second one better, but the first one seems like a more practical option, plus I am not into the perc on the second one, it looks too easy to clog and weird.

Over 120 though, I wouldnt do it. Too small. the first one maybe 100 because I like the thought that went into its design (oh wait i read back and it is 100, buy it). Look on GC though, way better and you can search by glass thickness. Might take a really long time to get but worth it I think.

13. yeah it looks nice. watch the shipping cost. and the glass looks thin. be extra careful if you do get it. No worse feeling then breaking a beautiful piece.

14. those zob bubblers the way to go or what?

15. im mostly looking at the pressure dome design and its effectiveness of the 1st pic...compared to say a showerhead

16. Head to the local Head shop

17. they only carry stuff from the 90s

18. what about a halo vs ufo? looking at a zob