should i or should i not???

Discussion in 'General' started by black domina616, Sep 18, 2013.

1. hey everyone i need your opinion on what i should do. my homies baby mom (mother of my god daughter) asked me to come to her 1st birthday party from 3-5 saturday. i wouldnt have a problem with going but most likely my ex and her bf could be there, along with other people i really dont know. im over her & now wish them the best of luck & happiness in there relationship. but back then i was a real asshole and moody to her and anyone who mentioned her name to me or brought up our past (i was not smoking then). i lost a lot of friends in the process.

(when i really started smoking lol a year ago) ----> i spoke with her was when i sent her some acouple dozen roses & a gift we share during our relationship for our anniversary (while she with her bf), just to show her i cared and glad she's happy. then i deleted my Facebook permanently to leave my past behind me and rebuild myself from the ground up.

since then i have more "control" over my impulses and calm, way healthier, better attitude, more motivated, paid my way back to college in cash and started doing yoga.....LOVE YOU MJ <3!!!! i changed for the better and like it. but i don't want to talk to anyone from my past (including my homies bm). i don't want to sound negative but I'm not really friends with her anymore. we were starting become friends, but when my homie went to prison i was no longer a factor. she didn't hit me up on Facebook when i had it, text, or chill wit me. & she through two bfs since then. even when i tried to visit my god daughter i got the run around every time but got told i should see her more often when she sees me unexpectedly which pissed me off.--- before i continue, i want to state that my caregiver is my homies stepdad-- so when i went to go get my meds, i saw her and she seemed obligated to talk even tho she started the convo.... she told me about the party and said i of course i would love to go, then i left.

BASICALLY idk if i should go or not... im not even friends or know anyone thats going, and i only seem my god daughter twice since she been born. its just a title with nothin behind it. true thoughts and opinions please

im so baked :3 ....sorry it was so long and detailed

2. #2 ActavisCashNDope, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    The Fuck JoeHell Yea Joe Roll Threw N Finesse

3. You should not.

4. For the youth

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i dont know what "the fuck joe", means but its tie lol

6. I wouldn't go. I'd pack a fat bowl and stay home and play video games.

7. Whenever I see a wall of text, I assume that the person is making a big deal of a minor situation.

Go to the party, dawg.

8. If its ur god daughter then you prolly should go for her...either ignore the ex but if ur really over her then what's the problem? Just do you...no reason to make it weird...unless you're truely not over her...

Sent from Melmac...

9. I'd go, if the vibe is off just leave. You changed for the better, maybe some of these people have changed for the better too.

10. Me i wouldn't go. It's never worth it for me to revisit my past like that. I've had to leave alot of people behind and stay far away. That's just me but i'm pretty anti social :laughing:

11. Go for your goddaughter. Don't you want to be there for her as she grows up? Who knows, you may even be able to reestablish a normal friendship with your ex. Or meet new friends. Or just have a good time overall.

He said the problem is how he treated her in the past and people who brought up their relationship.

Mobile reppin

12. thanks everyone for your opinions, but i think I'm just not going to go and smoke with good company. i wouldnt say im anti social, but since i losing most of my friends, i only have 1 good friend.

but if i see her again do i say? lol

13. and i would like to take the role of god father seriously and see her grow up for my friend bcuz he's away for 10-40. but like i said when i tried to visit her, i always got the run around. and its not like there was a commute, we lived 3 blocks away.

14. Man serously do what makes you happy/most comfirtable...if she asks just tell her you wanted no drama from ur ex to ruin the party, I'm sure she'll understand...you seem like a good person and actually think things through, you'll be fine in whatever you decide...

Sent from Melmac...