Should I Or Not

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Just got a g of some expensive ass hash. Debating if I should smoke my bro out or no. He the kinda guy who expects u to smoke him out everytime u get weed cause he may have smoked you out a couple times more. When he smokes me out, hes always bitchin bout it.

Im bout to leave this dude out for bein a dick, but ima leave it up to my fellow blades. Should I let it go for sake of 420 or face a blunt in his face

2. Btw, were both in our 20's and some bullshit like this is becoming an issue

3. If you aren't going to expect shit back then do it.

4. I dont even expect him to smoke out. He just harrases me tryin to smoke me out, cause he hates smokin alone

5. "I gotta do what I dang-ol' gotta do, man."

6. ehhh im not usually down for burning with negative folks, kinda tired of having it in my life sober or otherwise.

7. Dang ol' right!!

This is my last day smoking tho. Im bout to enlist in the Marine Corps in 2 months. Weed has pretty much ran its course with me.

8. If I was u I'd only smoke one bowl and save the rest for yourself and you don't even have to use a lot of hash all you gotta do is stick some to the side of a pipe

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Well in that case don't share it and don't tell him about the hash

10. Thinkin bout this^^^

But if I do that, he'll be fienin "accusing" me of having weed and not smokin with him. Stupid, right?

11. Ive been smoking for 8 years, and all of a sudden ive been getting very paranoid when I smoke. Think weed doesnt work on me anymore?

12. well since you said its your last time smoking you are entitled to get as high as you possibly can so don't mention that you have hash to him and smoke it by yourself

13. well that happens to a lot of people usually i when I hear about it it comes from somebody who has been smoking for 5 or more years hash is not going to help that hash has more THC than flowers

14. But really man its your last time smoke it to yourself

15. I wouldn't worry about that since you are quitting tomorrow anyways.

16. Fuck it, ima go all out tonight.

17. If he smokes you out on weed, then smoke him out on weed.
    You're not obligated to dish out the good shit if he sounds like a douche (from the two sentences you provided).
    I say, smoke him a blunt, and head out. (420 is over where I'm out anyhow).