Should I? Or just let it go?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by home-grown, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Long story, I'll try and keep it short.

So, like many other American teens, a huge part of my social life was internet based. So over the years I've made a few online friends that i've known longer than most of my in person friends anyways.

Anywho, there's one I've know at least 6 years. (I'm 20) She lives in another city about an hour and a half away. We've already met and seen each other from time to time over the years, but we've still never been 100 percent established in person, and we're usually talking online or on the phone or whatever. Oh and I have real friends, too.

As a side note, I've always had a thing for her Probably not someone I would marry, but I've always been strongly attracted to her. She's just darn good looking but has a funny cynical personality. She's also told me many times in the past that she is attracted to me too. We always wanted to hookup when we were younger but it was pointless since we lived so far away. So we always just joked and flirted together normally.
    She had a bf for nearly 2 years , until maybe last fall. She just recently got a new bf but from what it seems she didn't seem too attached to him at all.

So tonight I get a text from her saying that she will be in town because she was on a road trip with some friends but she'd be hitting a hotel in my town.

It ended up being this really ghetto place (I use to deliver pizzas there) right near the freeway, she doesn't know the town so she booked it there not knowing it was a shitty place.

She said we should hang for a little bit while she's here. I went over there late tonight and we hung for a few hours, smoked a couple bowls. I also didn't want her there at that shitty hotel by herself.

We had fun, laughed a little bit and stuff, but I felt nervous because I like her so much and I figured she might be the same a bit as well. Who knows.
    It's just hard for me to figure out what she's thinking sometimes because she's very reserved in her nature. And what if she's just not attracted to me now? I'd make a dick of myself.

We've known each other forever and always liked each other. I'm wondering if I should just come out and bring it up and see what she says. Do you think I should? If the guy is still just a new boyfriend should I at least give it a try and see if she still is interested in me?

None of this shit came to mind until I saw her again, she grew up even more since I last saw her a few years ago. She's gorgeous.

2. Dude, she plunks herself alone, in a hotel room, in your town, which is only an hour and a half from her home, and then invites you over and you don't know what signals you are getting?
    She wants you to throw her down and tear her clothes off.
    Man up.

3. First off you need to establish a more in person relationship. Then ease into it from there. You can't really rush it but you should establish something.

personally I don't think long distance relationships ever work but with her being only 30 min away it could work. Just give it a shot.

4. U gotta go for it dude... thats all

5. Lol.
    Best case scenario that would be that..... Normally I would have thought that, but she's just a strange girl.

I just got off the phone with her (she called). We talked for a bit and to my satisfaction she started to ask the same general questions I had going through my head about when we hung out. I think we're on the same page now....

She has some more days off this week and we're going to hang out again. :smoke:
    Am I in? How do I know if she just wants friends?

6. Dude next time you hang out lean in for the kiss, you know, the 80/20 shit, if she pulls away you will know. but i doubt she will. i think she wants your dick balls deep in her shit.

7. lmao.

8. Try taking a cock in the ass while asking

9. Do you have a problem?

10. He said it to me in a previous post, was returning the favor

11. HAha.

Yeah bang her. Or i will.:p

12. Hahahaha! You son of a bitch I like your style.

+rep

13. Well normally I would say stay away as a fear of internet people... :laughing:

but it seems like you know her pretty well and she likes you.
    plain and simple

just go for it. it seems to be what she wants

14. #14 home-grown, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    I've known her for 6 years and she's by far the most confusing girl ever

So she came we hung out again and all I got was a makeup stain on my pillow and a sore back from sleeping on the floor (yes alone)..... not that I was expecting to get laid or anything physical....... but I wasn't expecting absolutely nothing.

Laugh :(

15. Ill be honest with you...you fucked up. ill never let a girl use my bed unless im there.

16. Uhh yeah even if the girls my friend we sleep in the same bed. You just need to man up and spit a little game. Sounds like you just don't know how to go for the kill.

17. dude you better get at that before she leaves town..
    you even said you guys have been wanting to! you just gotta go for it!
    you really have NOTHING to loose... worst case you guys dont talk n the INTERNET as much. your in a coinvient situation.. just gotta go for it

18. yeah if you can't even cuddle, there's not going to be any relationship...you need to man up to the relationship you want

19. Men DONT cuddle. Women cuddle. Men SPOON!

20. Ok comrades I know I'm a pussy.... always been. But she gives so many mixed signals I don't know what to do.

I talked to her after she left the second time and she seemed stand-off ish so I just backed off a bit.

now the more fucked up part.. I spoke to her earlier and I think she's coming AGAIN tonight. I hesitantly said sure but I don't know at all wtf is up with her. I'm getting to the bottom of this...

wtf do I do?