Should I Open a Hydro Store?

Discussion in 'General' started by macanudo, Aug 16, 2008.

1. There might be a vote again on medical marijuana here in AZ. Has there been an explosion of hydro stores in states where it has gotten approval? Seems like it'd be a good business to be in.

2. I think you should move to Hollywood and persue your acting career.

3. where do I click to take away from someone's rep?!?

4. Since you're new, your -rep power is non-existant. You will give him neutral rep, and it will be worth 0.

5. wow man if your serious ill totally fkn help i got hookups in phx with a dude i know owns a plastics manufacturing company and already has molds for everything hed love to do something theres only two in the valley well 3 but the same one twice dude could be something kewl

6. madman: "dude this guy on a weed website said he wants to open a store"

madman's friend: "OH FUCKIN AWESOME MAN."

just playin mang :smoking:

7. #7 madman6233, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    idk convince home depot to carry hydroton and i am a set mutha seems easier 2 me
    I first began hydro gardening in the 80s with my first wife we were both vegitarians well vegan but anyway both concerned with pure organic growing methods and ponics was a great answer.During yhis period i was attending a cullinary school in scottsdale.As a chef and occasional resturaunt manager i have tried getting the local farmers or hydro shops to supplement our vegetables and no one ever seemed interested this seems a waste to me I always thought it would be a great way to make cash off your window displays!

8. haha codone, thats funny stuff

9. dude this is a weed site ooops howd i get here...omg bye

10. I was kidding ;) but thanks, that's good to know....

11. lol you were going to negative rep me for my sarcasm?

12. you hurt my feelings ;)

13. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings dude.

I haven't seen an influx of hydroshops going up around Cali, I think that they have all been here for a grip.

14. yea eleven but there are literally 4 in the whole state here 3 sog 2 phx 1 tucson and hh
    there are two ghosts that say they are around but two years looking only ps my girlfreind says dont open it in tempe lol