Should i offer this wanna be gang banger a jacket?

Discussion in 'General' started by soserious, Nov 1, 2012.

1. So i see this kid like everyday. Either around the library or downtown or on the bus just everywhere. Hes obviously a gang banger or at least he used to be. He used to always wear the same grey sweatsuit and nikes.

But idk if he got robbed or kicked out of his house or kicked out of his gang or what. Now everytime i see him he is in this torn up dirty white t-shirt. And these super baggie jeans. And some busted up air force ones. I feel kinda bad for him. Like not really but a little bit lol. Hes obviously not a real gang banger or he would have crack money.

But anyone should i offer him this northface jacket i have? Its a black and grey denali in pretty good condition. Idk whether or not to offer him because he might try to like fight me. Or be embarassed/have too much pride. I know i would be mad if someone offered me a jacket lol. But yea what should i do?

2. Yeah Im sure he's be like good looks

3. keep that shit to yourself and laugh at him?

4. Hit him with the jacket and smoke a blunt of that kush

5. Yea i think i'll just keep it in my car. Offer it to him if i see him again.

6. Give it to him, man. If you want to.

7. The fucked up thing is he leaves the library everyday at like 2. So i'm guessing hes acting like hes at school.

He probably goes to ranier beach. Like the ghettoest high school out here. And i'm guessing everyone makes fun of him for not having clothes. I wouldn't go to school either looking like that. Some parents are fucking evil.

8. ...yeah...
    that'd be nice

9. You're a good person OP.

10. Burn the jacket in front of him and proceed to throw up the Nazi sign.

11. I think if you want to do it you should. Even if he turns it down you will at least no you tried.

12. probably just a fiend and would sell the northface. Poor people know how to and get what they need, fiends walk around in torn up shit. By the way, homeless chill at the library every day, it is just someplace to go..

13. Some parents are fucking broke...........

14. I asked him if he wanted it he was like "idc" Gave it to him didn't even get a thank you lol.

But i feel like a better person for it. Was worth it.

15. he was glad to have it I'm sure. He took it :smoking:

16. Yeah he was just embarrassed by the situation. Funny how the good guy has to take all of that into account, just to be the good guy

17. :/ I say dont do it but if you do make it anonymous somehow!! hell idk lol

18. xD thats wasup

19. Give it a shot! Not many people would do something like that

20. Where I come from, gang bang means group sex.