should i offer my dad a blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by baaao, Apr 20, 2009.

1. my family was talking about marijuana and i was just telling my dad about how it's america's cash crop. after listening to me, he asked me to bring him home some because he heard it'll relax him and help him unwind. i don't know if he's kidding or not because my parents are vietnamese and does not tolerate heavy drugs such as meth or cocaine. however, they're fine with me coming home late at night drunk and my brothers smoking cigarettes.

i think next time when my family has a bbq, i'm just gonna bring him a blunt and tell my dad to hit it. what do you guys think?

2. Sounds like a plan man.

3. That works! Have fun and good luck. ;)

4. You would really be surprised at the people who smoke. Since I'm becoming more open about marijuana and the rights we're being denied by its illegality if I even kind of suspect you smoke, I'll ask to see if you want to smoke a bowl. And if you don't then I just go into why it's illegal, and all the ALL the Pros and as for the Cons....well....

I use marijuana as a jump start on a conversation. But I love debating and theorizing. If everyone would just ask one person they thought smoked if they wanted to smoke, people would start opening up more about it. It would not be so taboo like it is. All hush-hush. We need to start speaking up about something if we really care for it that much. Now blaze all day and Happy 420.:smoking:

5. i just don't want to hand it to him and he'll be like wtf and then start to question me and stuff.

6. Sounds like they're not too against it. I would talk to him about it first instead of just breaking out a blunt.

Ask him if he was serious about toking because you can get it and blaze with him.

7. Yeah just talk to him about it first just in case. Make sure its cool, and that he wasnt kidding.

8. only read title but yes.

9. i don't think i'm gonna expose him to it. too many complications for me haha. i think if he really wanted to, he would have done it a long time ago.

10. i don't think i'm gonna expose him to it. too many complications for me haha. i think if he really wanted to, he would have done it a long time ago.

11. only if he can match on that shit yafeeeel ?

hahaha but yea

12. DEFINITELY talk to him about it and see if he wants to try it. a blunt might be a bit much but you could roast a bowl with him.

13. maybe he changed his mind?