Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I not smoke at all, or just weekends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Palmerf420, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Hey Grasscity!
    I was smoking everyday, for 8 months strait until I decided I needed to slow down, and then I eventualy quit.
    Its been 6 days since I have had my last "chief" and my newyears resolution was to not chief at all, but things are very boring ( not because im not high, but because i just have nothing to do and am not around my friends who smoke ). I have been happy though with me being bored the past 6 days, I have seen my girlfriend and we seem like we are getting alot more serious. But my question is to you guys : should I keep the non-smoking up, or keep it to weekends only? Daily smoking for me was fusterating, I would spend a wholelotta money, ignore nonsmokers and just want to keep to me myself and my weed. What should I do guys?
    Oh btw im a senior in highschool and dont have a job :p

2. TBH You probably should not smoke at all until you got a job and you know you wont be getting any pee tests etc.

3. well i cant get a job till i graduate from highschool. (my dads rules)

4. Go sober for like a month or two. Even if you end up coming back to the herb, it's good to take a step back from the stoner lifestyle for a little while. Gives you some perspective, that sort of thing. After the first couple weeks you get used to being sober and you're not necessarily always thinking "I'd be having a lot more fun if I was stoned", and you can enjoy life sober again, which is important to be able to do.

5. My parents did that to me. My advice is, If someone offers you, smoke. But don't start buying shit because your money starts to disappear real quick. If it effects your relationship, then stop because I learned the hard way that a person is more important than any substance. Try to get a handle on your money because thats what seems to be the hardest thing once you start smoking.

6. I think you should do whatever makes you happy instead of asking the city, ask yourself.