Should I Not Have Done This?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Ok so I had a job interview today at Pac Sun. After I was done a really cute girl about my age ( 18 ) came in to have an interview too.

I went out to my car and wrote my number down on a piece of paper. I then came back in and gave it to her while she was filling some thing out next to the manger (not the person doing the interviews).

Do you guys think that will make me look bad and hurt my chances of getting the job? I also though, maybe it could look good cuz it shows I'm not afraid to talk to ppl, showing that I'd be a good sales rep.

Just looking to see what GC thinks about what I did, good or bad? Or neither?

EDIT: to clarify to those below, I didn't just hand it to her then walk away, I talked to her for a bit before leaving

2. Possibilities- A Job and pussy

You did fine lmfao unless your interview was horrible.

3. probably bad. you could have waited until you found out whether you got the job or not. also, typically it's the guy that gets the girls number. girls don't like asking guys out.

4. working at pacsun sux

5. Having a job sucks period. If you can do it more power to you

6. Yea it's better to mooch off your parents till you're 40

7. It's nothing big..doubt they even noticed it , the perosn doing the interview.

Job + Pussy = :cool:

8. I wouldn't know anything about that. My mom and dad got smoked when I was 6

9. Buy some condoms now. If you are lucky you will have a job and a woman to bang. Or you will have condoms.

10. #10 ChodeToka, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha

11. #11 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Hahaha funny shit

12. i dont think it will hurt your chances of getting hired at pac sun

13. new signature :))))

14. how does going to your car, writing down your number, and handing it to a chick show your not afraid to talk to people? Or am i missing something?

15. #15 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Haha I think I might use that too :p cuz mines kinda long ;p

16. #16 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Cuz she was doing her interview and I didn't wana stand around the store looking like a loner, so while I was waiting I went to my car, then came back and talked to her

17. We need to know what the conversation went. what did she say to you? did you say "hey we might end up working together" and be friendly or did you just give her your number and say call me sometime

18. Funny, I just applied at Pac Sun today.

19. #19 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Haha more along the flirty way, like I told her she was cute and gave her my number

20. Keep us updated and let us know if you get some lol, but hey nice try +rep for effort :)