Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i need a downstem for this? or what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mooseman1584, Jun 24, 2015.

1. #1 Mooseman1584, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Okay so found parents old bong, really simple and im real new at this. Just wondered if i need a downstem/bowl/slider with this or what? or could i get away with a screen? Any help would be great. i might be 100% off with my assumption but i have no clue to be fair.
    Pipe at tipe is about 10mm(from inside to inside) but it seems to have no taper hence why im not entirely sure. Thanks for any help for a noob bong owner haha

Attached Files:

2. Haha that is a cool old piece. But kind of weird it doesn't look like there's a slide. Is there a carb? Maybe it's more of a bubbler shaped bong than a classic bong with a slider.

Let your parents catch you hitting that thing and just laugh at them.

3. It already has a bowl built in so no need for anything other than a good cleaning and some weed. Diggin the bamboo . Nice little carb up there too, right next to the bowl.

4. ya, leave it as it is. clean it out of course and refill the water to the correct level. but after that, load the bowl, cover the carb hole with a finger or thumb and then light it up. inhale and when the smoke is full, release the carb hole and inhale everything really hard.

when you get the hang of it, you can do single lungful type of hits. so that all of the bud burns and you can inhale all of the smoke in one shot. they taste better, go down better and you get a fresh green hit every time that way. as far as replacing anything on it, no. not as long as it works.