Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i make fire crackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by highdays420, Jan 6, 2014.

1. hi guys i have enough for 1 fire cracker should i make it? i have eaten 2 fire crackers before and they didn't get me high, should i give it a go again? are firecrackers high crazier? 
    cheers

2. Don't give up, just keep putting more and more bud till it works.
    but all bud is different so don't expect every dose of the same size to be equally potent

3. put a bowls worth, .3 -.5 on peanutbutter in between oreo cookies.
    Bake for 20 minutes on 270• F
    Let cool.
    On one now... Holy shit im blown

4. Yeah, just take of the cream before hand. Spoon full of pb and then sprunkle some ground up herb on it. Sandwich it with another cookie (one cracker/cookie) with a little bit of pb just enough to cover the herb on top.
    Worked for me.... 4 hours later and im still blown

5. No just make real brownies dont do stupid shit like that. 

6. [quote name="Jack Klompus" post="19289093" timestamp="1388990901"]No just make real brownies dont do stupid shit like that. [/quote]?? Dude I've made dankkkkkk ass firecrackers before. Even with shitty mids you'll still get super baked if you make it right~ fly with the wind ~

7. how do you make it right, heard something about heating it up before or it doesn't work, I've never gotten high offv an edible

8. Yeah you need to heat it up before or it doesn't work near as well. Look up a recipe and it'll walk you through it, there are tons here on the forums that work very well.

9. If you use enough like for me i need about .5 because im a light weight and trust me, you will be fucked up for 6-8 hoursSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app