Should I let this girl give me a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kenpachi, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Ok so this girl I work with offered to give me a blowjob for a dime of weed. She says she doesn't know anyone to buy from so she's desperate I guess. We've been friends for a year now and I really like her. We have the same interests it's like she's the female version of me. The problem is though she's kind of a whore ( I guess you could tell by the first line). This would be my first blowjob and I feel like I might regret doing this. Should I go through with it? Is losing your oral virginity the same thing as losing your real virginity?

2. fuck yeah, let that whore suck on your weiner

3. [quote name='"Kenpachi"']Ok so this girl I work with offered to give me a blowjob for a dime of weed. She says she doesn't know anyone to buy from so she's desperate I guess. We've been friends for a year now and I really like her. We have the same interests it's like she's the female version of me. The problem is though she's kind of a whore ( I guess you could tell by the first line). This would be my first blowjob and I feel like I might regret doing this. Should I go through with it? Is losing your oral virginity the same thing as losing your real virginity?[/quote]

Hahahaaaa stay the fuck away IMO. And no. It's not the same.

4. she just looking for an excuse to suck you off man.

5. didnt read but yes

6. Wish I got this offer on the table right now

7. Was actually thinking about this. She always wants to make out or something while high, but I just feel like I want our first kiss to be high. I asked her out while we were both sober, and she said no, so now I'm kinda confused if she likes me or not... I guess she's just really horny while she's high or something, I don't know.

8. let her blow you for 10$ do it.
    you will not regret it but op do not date her or anything of the such and no losing your oral virginity is way diffrent. try to fuck her lmao

9. this guy man

10. Could you give a reason please?

11. I'd do it for for a dub. My roomate got a 3some for a gram( 1 chick was a 4 another was a 7)

12. the herps?

13. Tell her you feel akward about it as I would anyways ask her if she wants to chill with you smoke it then maybe you finger her and then get a blowjob idk haha kind of a weird situation.

14. Why would you feel awkward about some girl wanting to perform fellatio upon thee?

15. are you really so pathetic you cant find a girl to suck your dick without owing something to her?

16. Oh wow, i feel sorry for this girl. Obviously she's got some issues and could even turn out to be a crazy ON TOP of being a slut. Who knows who else she's propositioned this thing to and what disgusting things she's exposed herself to...

17. How am I pathetic? She offered it, it's not like I asked. Regardless, blowjobs aren't exactly in my top priorities right now but it would be nice.

18. [quote name='"tihanachu"']Oh wow, i feel sorry for this girl. Obviously she's got some issues and could even turn out to be a crazy ON TOP of being a slut. Who knows who else she's propositioned this thing to and what disgusting things she's exposed herself to...[/quote]

^^^^yea man seriously, pretty grimey......do it OP

19. Yeah, maybe he's referring to you asking us on here as pathetic, who knows man. But I say if you want a blowie, go get a blowie

20. Op just do it you never had a bj. Shes offering for 10$ just take it youll enjoy it.