Should I leave it?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sam5a, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I noticed two of my seedling developed a thick stem after the starter leaves, they look healthy so I didn't bother touching them.. but I am wondering if they grow and harden up would that create feature problems?

Attached Files:

2. Well, what precisely were you gonna do about that? Trim the stem?

They look healthy to me man. Nice work.

3. If it was a problem or feature problem, I was thinking of putting a stick into the soil and secure the stem up right to it.

4. stop over thinking. .. looks great

5. If you want it to be straight, you can use any small stick or cane to support it, or just anything for it to rest against.  It will carry on growing straight then if you prop it up.

If you don't do something then it will probably stay like that, but it doesn't matter at all.  It will be perfectly healthy.  The only problem will be that is is very off center in the pot, which might be a bit annoying for you.

6. What kind of lights are you growing with? I am doing CFL's and floros on my first grow and I had a a plant that was leaning a bit too and I just moved the lights around a bit and she straightened up. But I agree use it to your advantage and LST it. I now regret not FIM'ing and LST my plants but too late now. Remember they always grow towards the closest best light so keep in mind you are essentially steering your plants.

Attached Files:

7. Its possible it's moving for more light or there's to strong of a breeze blowing on them...