Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I learn to roll?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kudude, Nov 11, 2015.

1. #1 Kudude, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    I just use my bowl but sometimes i wanna try a j. But I dont want to get too hooked on joints or blunt

2. You can get pre-rolled cones if you want to try. If you like it then you can learn to roll by hand or buy a roller and papers.

3. Yes dude learn right now, once you get the hang of it it will be like a pre smoke ritual, and its always pleasing getting compliments on your pearled blunt/joint. [​IMG]

4. meh its upto you man. your not going to get hooked on joints, it's still just weed. it's not real hard to learn, but the skill wont carry over to much else. on the other hand you could buy a 7 buck roller, and be set.

5. I never cared for rolling, always had people around who can roll. Once I learned I fell in love. Been years now and I still love rolling up. It's like an art to roll a perfect blunt for me [​IMG]

6. Rolling is a good skill to have. I love joints but can't roll them by hand. My blunts on the other hand are quite nice.

7. Of course dude. Rolling J's is probably best thing on smoking marijuana at all. It looks pretty tricky, but after couple of rolled J's you will get it in to your hand.

8. You can't get more addicted or anything by the method you choose. I don't roll, it's a waste in my opinion. I use a lot less if i use a pipe.

9. Oh, no, man! Addicted to joints or blunts? Do NOT learn how to roll.

10. It is fun at first but you will wear out the novelty of it and it will be no different than smoking from a bowl.
    but joints waste weed, especially if you are smoking by yourself because its constantly burning.

11. Thanks everyone , and diddnt mean addicted to weed meant only wanting to smoke rolled if you know what I mean

12. What's wrong with only wanting to smoke rolled joints? I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. Jus ask Fizzly

13. The hell do you mean get hooked on joints or blunts. Like, all of a sudden if you learned to roll you'd magically become addicted to it? Are you high right now?

14. I learned to roll a few weeks ago, and it's getting pretty descent just by now. I usually roll at least twice a week, it's a chill high and practicing is always nice! Prefer my bong though, can't deny!!
    Don't forget though that it's much more economic to smoke on bowls!