Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i kill my last bowl tonight or tomorrow morning?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushDreams, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Its 1130 here and I'm thinking of smoking the last of my weed (about a bowl of blue dream) but since its already late I think I might save it for tomorrow. thoughts?

2. If you are already high save it for tomorrow.
    If you feel tired, smoke it tomorrow.
    If none of the above and feel like toking do it today and score some more bud tomorrow.

3. Hmmmm. That's deep, man. Let's have a philosophical discussion about it. What are your plans for tomorrow?

4. Depends on the situation

Are you going to be up for much longer?

Do you enjoy wake and bakes (I love them personally)

Why not both? Pack yourself a one or two hit bowl before bed and smoke the rest in the morning.....

5. I'd vote for tomorrow. If you do it tonight, you'll wake up tomorrow and be like "Fuck, I shoulda saved it."

6. I do love wake and bakes...lol

7. I wonder what he did... Im glad i still got 2 g's

8. Save it for tomorrow bro, it'll be worth it, cuz if you smoke it tonight your gonna wake up like Fuck I have no weed.

9. I'd save it. You'll be awake during the entire high so it will be worth it. Consider it a present to your future self.

10. Save it, Sucks waking up and not having anything to smoke

11. smoke it now. do it

12. Saving it for tomorrow ^.^ its too late I would definitely just fall asleep after I blazed

13. no dont listen to urself. do it. smoke it. it will make u feel powerfull. do it.

14. You say you just have one bowl? What are you toking out of? Will this one bowl get you high is the real question because you don't want to save weed for later and then realize you don't have enough to get high, trust me its happened to me and it sucks. I say smoke it tonight.

15. Its a bong..and blue dream.

16. keep it till the morning dunno about you but i get a hangover the next day my head feels heavy need a smoke to feel good again.

17. definitely save it for a wake and bake

18. #19 Deleted member 341238, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Do it.... I'm going through my half oz in less then a week don't feel bad.