Should I kill her?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by D3V!ous_Dankster, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Strain is blueberry from ILGM
    Soil is a 50/50 mix of FFOF and FFLW
    Was using the FF trio nutes (just water now)
    Was ph'ing my water,nutes solution(then was told not to ph soil)so I stopped
    Was giving nutes solution every watering(its water,water,feed now)
    Plant started looking bad like a phosphorus deficiency
    Then all hell broke loose![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Now I'm afraid the same might be starting with the white widow here are some pics of her....you all can scream at me curse me even want to call the coppers on me for the abuse but for the love of weed,help me!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The last pic is my 2 girls side by side.........thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Ok so what I would do is very risky and might result in a small loss of bud, but it's better then killing your baby. The blue berry strain is long gone but if you want to try go ahead. With white widow I would take the leaf that is dying/getting a disease off the plant. This should take it away and still produce healthy but depending on the stage your plants at.

3. ">
    Okay so you say my blueberry is dead or just the strain is gone?
    And you say for the WW clip "all" leaves that have badness on them?
    Thanks for response

4. But if I clip the affected leaves on the blueberry it would almost be totally bare alot of the new growth already has the disease starting with it

5. you have cal mag? the WW looks like it need calmag to me

6. I was going to get the cal mag when the blueberry started purpling but the guy at the hydro store gave me this and said try it
    Is it the same ingredients? Pic coming

7. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Maybe this shit made my blueberry sick

9. it has such a slight amount. That's for feeding organic soil, honestly. that's what the microbes are for. pick up some cal mag, and I bet you'll see a difference

• Like Like x 1
  10. I took 2 clippings from the blueberry and planted when roots were coming out of plug,I was tending to the plant when an entire branch tip broke so I made it a clipping as well. The first two are about dead but the third is thriving???

11. [​IMG]

12. Do not trim off the effected leaves. Your lady needs everything she has right now. Trimming her will cause more stress than anything. I know the effected leaves are hard to look at but it's part of the process sometimes. Wait to remove leaves until they are completely dried up and crispy, and fall off when touched.

• Like Like x 1
  13. third looks fine