Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I keep smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crackhead420, Jan 1, 2018.

1. So Ive been smoking for years, vaporizing now, and I dont know if its the weed or what but I started feeling really anxious when I cut down to a certain amount, like not even weed would put me to sleep Id just have anxious thoughts and felt like I was going crazy.

So I quit it, along with the tobacco. I have OCD and between or after a month it was real bad, plus I felt really anxious and depressed so I decided to start again and am vaping now but still have OCD not as bad though cause I consume herb on the weekends.

I want to see a doctor and start taking medications so I can socialize more and not look like a weirdo in public (cause of my OCD). But I have heard you cant mix anti depressants (which I think is the general medication for OCD) with weed.

Also weed makes me
    just talk a lot of rubbish and feel terrible the day after. I still feel anti social and dont even wanna talk or meet with my friends, never really did want to with anyone unless weed was involved but now Ive cut down its too powerful and I like to be alone on it.

2. I dont know if I have ADHD or what but when I havent got weed in my system I talk really fast and change topics a lot

3. Or my mind is blank

4. Also I annoy people without meaning to :/

5. I have a very good friend that has OCD and Tourettes. Without weed, he is a total basket case.
    I know it helps him with his ticks and some what with his compulsive behaviors.
    Through his doctor and honest communication he has a pretty good handle on everything now. He does take some meds. Not sure what but it isn't near what he was taking 10 years ago.
    You should see your doctor and tell him/ her your situation.

Not saying you might not get good advice from this forum. Just saying that your doctor is a better resource.
    If you can't talk to your doctor then why is he/she your doctor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok thanks bro! Also I dont really wanna tell my doctor I do this, and not sure if mixing weed with meds is a good idea, how often does your friend smoke by the way?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I mix my prescription meds with cannabis. I think you may best be served by not smoking while you get on your meds. Once you know how you're responding to the meds maybe start back very slowly. It's probably best to be open with your doctor about your cannabis use. Good luck.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. It sounds like you are at a place where taking a good break at the very least is the right thing to do. You don't ever want to have herb be a detriment to your life, especially to the point of ruining the experience of smoking in general for yourself. Take a break, balance out, see how you feel after a while, then come back to it slowly if it feels like the thing to do.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1