Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Keep Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sammies17, Jun 11, 2013.

1. i have already been caught twice by parents and if i get caught again they are going to take me out of my school. ive only been doin it like twice a month for five months. also should i stop after summer and focus on school or just slow down

2. No you should not if it risks you getting taken out of school.

3. Yeah, I'd stop. That's really illogical that they would take you out of school for that. 

4. do what you want man, i follow my wind, JFI

5. #5 sammies17, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    there also saying there goning to kick me out of the house if they find out.

6. its not worth it man just put the bud down and be lucky its your parents an not the police

7. qnd dont tell your age buddy. they'll ban you. hurry and edit

8. Sit down with your parents and tell them you are leaving home because they dont like you smoking pot. Tell them that the weed is more important than any dicipline they could dish out. Good luck man!

9. jayoe12   thanks bro

10. stop
    Sounds like you are not that into weed anyway shouldn't cost you anything

11. #11 DayJaVu, Jun 11, 2013
    Uh, why would they pull you OUT of school for smoking weed? That doesn't really make any sense. Aren't parents who are scared of their kids smoking weed scared because they think it will cause their kid to drop out of school and become a drug fiend?

How exactly does pulling them out of school help? Wouldn't that make it worse? :illogical:

12. you have to be 18 to be on grasscity

13. #13 DayJaVu, Jun 11, 2013
    Never mind.

14. are you going to quit masturbating after you get caught? FUCK THAT.

15. Exactly. You just gotta be discreet about it.