Should I just throw this plant away?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MikeyTheRucc, May 27, 2016.

1. Questions in the subject what should I do I've given it aloe and regular water as well as bus brew ACT but this bitch always goes droopy on me I water it when the soil is dry to an inch deep. Help I'm flustered

[​IMG]

2. Can you put a colour photo up? Usually when drooping occurs it's from over or under watering. When you lift the pot does it feel very light? Is there any moisture at all in the soil? How much water is it soaking up when you do water it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats cannabis abuse bro. How cruel indeed.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  4. Man this plants been nothing but trouble been think about making it mulch and feeding it to the organic soil mix to break down. Not to be offensive but I understand the watering I only water when the soil dries and isnt wet an inch down.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

5. It has the right colour as well nice healthy green no yellow just dying leaves and drippy plant I think maybe root rot idk I'm so annoyed with this one I'm ready to just unpot it and pot it in my backyard soil and see what happens

6. Just because it's dry on top doesn't mean it's dry at the root ball. Sticking a finger in soil is silly unless you have really long fingers that reach to the bottom. Every environment is different sometimes the top of the soil dries out fast while the majority of the soil is still wet or moist. The finger check can be very misleading.
    Keeping soil lightly moist is fine. It does not have to dry out. If you go organic you don't want it to completely dry as that hurts the micro organisms needed in an organic grow.

If you're struggling with watering, learn dry weight vs wet weight of your container. It looks like over watering or possibly heat issues.

• Like Like x 3
  7. You didn't answer any of my questions so I can't help you

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol ok so the soil is def still moist thru and when I add water or w.e I give it about a cup or cup and a half and about a double shot of water drains out each time. Theres the pic you asked for and this was taken last week when it was still perkyish

[​IMG]

9. Old pics don't help new problems.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If it's the one on the right that's over watered, you can tell by the hooking of all the leaves. Also what's the ph of the water before you water and what's the run off?

• Like Like x 1
  11. if your only giving it a cup of water and your geting run off id say your not watering enough, soak the shite outta it then leave it to dry, completly

12. i mean your not giving it enough water when you do water it, if your adding a cup of water and getting run off your watering to often with little amounnts of water, the soil aint getting time to dry

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry bud I'm working g can't get a new one until I'm out

14. Never check the run off but I know the pH going in is 6

15. I think this is the most likely response I've gotten

16. [​IMG]

I soaked it up last night this soil does drain fast as fuck I had to pour it a little at a time and let it soak in so it would drain out I put like 3 cups in and it perked back up hopefully it stays moist for 4 or 5 days

17. I've had crop worse than that recover and produce nice buds

18. Hey bro, it doesn't matter how quick it drive as long as there's a wet dry cycle. My room gets fairly hot so I water mine every other day.

19. Yo guys things are going great in here thanks for all the help I soaked it heavy now and leave it seems good for like 5 or 6 days before another watering.

20. #20 MikeyTheRucc, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1