Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i just kick his ass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Big ol' ear full of "FUKOFF" :devious:

2. im like 50/50 right now i know i shouldn't but he deserves it idk i need to smoke and think this shit out....and thats cool for going overseas most take alot of courage... im too pussy for real shit like that lol

3. im like 50/50 right now i know i shouldn't but he deserves it idk i need to smoke and think this shit out....and thats cool for going overseas most take alot of courage... im too pussy for ass real shit like that lol

4. lol i think im going to try and be calm and just show how much of an asshole he is........ and calling him fat and ugly

5. lol holy shit ur right but idk at the same time then i would be constantly nagged by him and i would never get closure on the situation.....but i think i might do it for a month or two

6. lol thx for the pos rep also :smoke:

7. Don't spend that much money unless you see it first in the future. Don't trust anyone!, not even your best friend when "drugs" or "puntang" lol is envolved. Just buy a g then buy quarter after you smoke a little,

8. When will you all realize this is a TROLL thread :smoke:

9. But Im bored and inbetween bong hits :poke:

10. oh it works, trust me, when i get pissed off at a dealer, i dont give them money but act like im interested. then one day like 2 or 3 weeks later he will give you an insane deal. if he rips you off on that then never buy from him again and then consider an ass whooping

11. lol how is this a troll thread?!?!?!?!? elaborate please

12. lol alright i'll try it :devious:

13. Honestly, I'd just take a nice good shit on his doorstep.
    That's worth $200 right?
    Make sure to eat a lot of cheese and nuts before hand.