Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I join the circus?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackjello, Mar 30, 2010.

1. So desperation has called and I just took a few resin rips and the weirdest shit just happened. As i was lighting the bowl, the flame from the lighter jumped to the hole and made a TORNADO OF FIRE on the inside of my piece. It was audible and everything, like i lit a blowtorch or something. It was amazing. Pt barnum would be like DAMN.

I should add that im totally sober. I just got home from work. And i have a witness!:D

2. Want to buy a cool story bro pic please.

3. Real or not.. freak occurrence or gift.. I say join the circus no matter what and post your experiences on here. Then we can sit back and smoke and read about CIRCUS LIFE. Do it for us man!

4. haha tornado of fire... i like that.

5. pics or it didn't happen

6. Its happened to me before as well. The piece just filled with gas and then combusted.

And as for joining the circus, show me where to sign, pt barnum aint got shit on me.

7. If you corner the bowll when trying to resin rip this happens.

I do it all the time. Its easy to do, and fun to watch.