Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i hotbox joint and pipe? or save one for later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCoolest420, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I got around a gram of dank left. Should I hotbox it all? Or save half for later?

2. My rule is always save half when I'm down to the last gram. Nothing like getting high and remembering you still have half a gram left if shit happens to get real; real fast.

3. Exactly:smoke: knowing you still have a half gram left for another time makes the high that much better

4. not unless half a gram doesnt get you where you want, I'd say hot box that shit homie

5. Smoke snaps 'till you're high, save the rest for later :cool:

6. Either! IF you can keep a cherry going on with the pipe then do it. I love hot boxing with my pipe.. A joint would be good too if you can roll it good.