Should I hit up my ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hangingpro, May 17, 2010.

1. I haven't talked to my ex in in about 5 or 6 months and lately I have been thinking about hitting her up. Don't really know what to expect n all. Anyone have any similar experiences?

2. I say no. She's your ex for a reason.

3. if you're an emotionally stable person who doesn't get attached easily, if you both approach your relationship casually you may just have yourself a casual fuckbuddy, at least that's what i had with a couple of my exes. you just have to manage it right and make sure both of you understand that that is as far as you intend to go

if you're not up for it though, just leave it alone man, drama is sure to follow, and who likes that?

4. If it wasn't a bad break up theres no reason why you can't be friends with benefits. just don't stick around too long.

5. I talked to my counselor about it and she said that I probably shouldn't.

She said since I hadn't spoken to her in so long and ignored her that I should expect lots of anger =/.

6. I wouldn't, but I don't believe we have the same ex..you do whatever you feel is right.

7. Only if you thrive on awkward conversations.

8. Nah, it's never really that bad... as a matter of fact, all of my conversations with my Ex's have been pretty natural.

If either of you have prospects of starting a serious relationship again though, I would definitely reconsider your decision to get in contact with her. It's very rare that both parties are on the same page and, speaking from experience, one of you will end up in very bad shape when everything is said and done.

9. Well aren't you special? :p But that's not always the case.

10. She got nice tits?

11. Yep tasty ones.

12. in that case, the answer to your question is undoubtedly YES