Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I have told my mom I smoke..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Ok, my sister and her boyfriend and my mother and I were talking. Naturally weed came up. My mom used to smoke once and awhile while she was a teen. My sister has smoked on and off since a teen, (not much anymore). She admitted to still smoking once and awhile. Then my mom started talking about how it is not worse, if not better than drinking(refering to my dad, who is anti pot, even though he used to do all kinds of hard drugs when he was young) Then my sister said she was going to get my mom high, and my mom didn't really say anything but then after a minute she was like "..no." So then my mom asks me how many times I have smoked. And I chickend out of telling her I smoke weekly and said never. She didn't believe me at first but I don't know. I feel dumb, and like I should have told her and she would have been cool with it. But I just couldn't bring myself to saying it..

What do you guys think?

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. yeah i made up for it

but the first time my mum asked me i regretted now admitting it then

cause who knows when the next time she is gunna ask will be .

shoulda told her but o well , just make sure to next time

3. yea this isn't the first time it has came up either.:rolleyes:

4. yeah cause if you chickened out when she asked i dont suppose you would have the balls :)p) to bring it up to her yourself and tell her you toke

but either way just next chance you get go for it

5. yea actually I'm better at bringing it up myself, cuz it kinda caught me off gaurd.

hah.

6. next time it comes up be like BITCH I BLAZE ER' DAY
    well maybe not like that but u get what im sayin

7. Hahaha, ^
    Well seeing as your mom doesn't really seem anti-pot I don't think it'd really matter. Tell her if you want, then you won't have to sneak around 'n stuff as much maybe possibly dunno

8. haha yea, then i could just be like, im goin to so and so's to blaze...then idk..

but yea, i would never swear at my mom, hell i don't think i have ever even swore around her.

9. just be like "remember how we were talking? I smoke pot" blah blah. tada!

10. it wasnt hard for my mom to find out i smoke, she caught me. my eyes were redder than the devils dick.