Should I have sex with this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tolkien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Dude it's like Peter Griffin said, there are just some girls god makes as practice chicks, and this is one of them.

2. If you don't, I will.

But yeah, beat guts son!

3. LOL i thought the same thing

4. Yes. Just yes ok?

a 6-7 isn't bad...that's a good average. You need/want the practice trust me..hell if you have to (or already have) tell her your a virgin. She will teach you how to please a woman.

Last thing you need is to have a 8-10 in your bed and lookin at it like it's a fuckin puzzle.

5. slay that shit

6. Your man card is in the mail. Expect it within 3-5 business days.

7. FUCK YA!
    fellow grasscity member getting some.
    looking for mine at lovevolution saturday!

8. [​IMG]

9. HAHA me too haha...i donno there is 2 ways to look at it...

1. are you the type of person that has to love or be attracted before doing something like that for your own personal satisfaction?
    2. not to sound fucked up but even if you dont like her, sex is always fun and good practice for when you meet that 1 girl you do like a lot...lets face it, when you meet "that one," you dont want to be inexperienced or shy or scared in anyway, or QUICK for that matter hahah....and she obviosly wants it so its not like your taking advantage of her you know?

YOUR DECISION

10. HAHAH NO WAY HAAH!!!!! HILARIOUS:hello:

i think he meant 4 or 6-7 on a scale of 1-10 based on appearence!!! not on age !!!

i hope.......

11. haha yea man. take opportunity as it is given to you. 6/7 isnt bad, and you wont have to be too nervous if you dont like her all that much. great chance to experiment and learn about yourself, really.

12. Sex isn't "that" special man...

I mean, imagine a camera angle up-close on her poon while you're smashin it...is it that beautiful?

Imagine the sound too.

Fuck her.

13. IMO that whole losing your virginity thing is bullshit.

Fuckin' is fuckin', first time or not.

If you're a dude, it's not any more "special" the first time you have sex. It's great just like the rest of the times.

Watch a few NIKE commercials. ;)

14. same here... i was like... HUH?

15. Who cares if you going to go have sex just so you can say you're not a virgin. You'll get there, get into the moment, and you will most likely enjoy yourself regardless.

I suggest you smash, and if everything is good you make a relationship out of it.

16. Hmmm I'm gunna needs pics to answer this question.

17. RIGHT!!! lol, Stoned inds think alike :smoke:.
    And I say rock that shit dude,
    and some advice...
    immagine your dick is a spear,
    and you have to straight up try and put that spear right thru her head from behind and kill her.
    Dont be a pussy, for real.
    But dont accually kill her, i mean it happens sometimes but you really cant make a habbit of it.
    And it allways starts with one...
    remember that...
    Peace And Love
    -Ballin' Toker-

18. if all you want to do is have sex with her and have no feelings for her - you better let her know that beforehand - don't be a dick.