Should I have seeds shipped to my home?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kkcbudman, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I have been researching growing for about 3 months now, and i finally feel like I'm ready to start! I have everything i need except for seeds. The only thing that is stopping me from ordering them is, i don't know if i should have them shipped to my house. I don't want the DEA to hand deliver them. Should i be concerned? How do you get your seeds? I've been looking into nirvana seeds, from what I've seen they are great.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
    :D

2. Attitude seeds is great. Nirvana is good too. I've ordered many times right to my place no problems. You can use your debit/credit card and real name, you will be fine.

3. [quote name='"kkcbudman"']I have been researching growing for about 3 months now, and i finally feel like I'm ready to start! I have everything i need except for seeds. The only thing that is stopping me from ordering them is, i don't know if i should have them shipped to my house. I don't want the DEA to hand deliver them. Should i be concerned? How do you get your seeds? I've been looking into nirvana seeds, from what I've seen they are great.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
    :D[/quote]

Lol just order from attitude...

4. attitude for sure and just use the t-shirt and tin

5. Im on the site now, its awsome. thanks guys

6. Attitude are legit.

7. how long does shipping usually take, and where do i find the tshirt and tin option

8. u find it at the checkout option. for me on the east coast it normally takes like 10 days

9. :confused: Just get tor man, they even have a browser. It's mad user friendly, all it does is scrambles your IP address (can get u into Silk Road fyi) FBI type shit for ppl who aren't computer geeks :/

10. [quote name='"GrassMan420X"']:confused: Just get tor man, they even have a browser. It's mad user friendly, all it does is scrambles your IP address (can get u into Silk Road fyi) FBI type shit for ppl who aren't computer geeks :/[/quote]

How can it get you in?

11. #11 Fluorescence, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    Don't talk about shit like that here. Its against forum rules.

Its your call for the seeds. some people trust it and some people don't. In the rare chance they get seized by customs they almost always don't take any action for seeds. I don't know if they document it or not, if your a grower you don't want your house to be known as somewhere were seeds were shipped. That's all the evidence they need to get a warrant.

The only person i ever knew who had trouble with customs was a friend in Canada, where i believe they have stricter customs. They just sent him a letter. everyone else i know gets the package without any trouble. If the package get to your door, your good. Unless you have a growing plant in your house already, DEA can't do anything anyway.

Like i said, its your call. If your absolutely sure you have no other option, then i personally would go for it if your in the US. At most, they will send you a letter saying it was illegal and seized. I don't know if they document it or not, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

12. P.o. box would be a safe bet...

13. I think paranoia comes into play when it comes to shipping seeds. I understand that us growers can never be too careful but find me a documented case where seeds were trapped in customs and that person really got into trouble. I don't think there are any cases of such things. My attitude order got here in like 14 business days. I paid for it with my own CC but had them sent to work.

I guess it is safer to have them sent somewhere else. Why not have them sent to someone else's house and just say you are hiding the gift or whatever? If you use the tshirt shipping option, they won't know a darned thing.

14. Because in my opinion setting someone else, presumably a friend or family member, up to deal with the headache that you're scared of would make someone kind of a super dick. Even using the "well if they have no grow or grow supplies and genuinely no clue about the seeds they'll be ok if the off chance cops do show up" that is still quite a lot of BS you are willing to let someone tolerate for you.

Assuming you aren't buying thousands of dollars worth of seeds, IMO, just have them sent to you.

15. attitude seed bank, get a t-shirt. my package arrived 9 days after ordering without fuss right to my door.

16. You just missed the prime time for ordering seeds! :( All that holiday mail provides a lot of cover for your order! (They have only so many postal/customs inspectors!) I would either order ASAP, or wait for Easter or Mother's Day!

Granny