Should I have hope?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by czarstroke, May 19, 2020.

1. Hey there. Should I have hope for my Afghani lady? I believe was a PH issue growing outdoors. Took some steps to correct PH as got test kits today. Any tips nursing the lady back? Or am I past the point of return with the damage done?

Attached Files:

2. She doesn't look that bad. Very young and easily saved. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. it doesn't look that bad. The question is what did you do to it? There likely is a pH issue, but what we need to find is the cause of the problem. What have you been doing?

4. It's in Soil (self regulates PH) for the most part.
    Don't overthink it and use more LITFA. (Leave it the fuck alone)
    New growth looks OK. Soil can tolerate a wide range of water PH.
    My plants get straight hose water at 8.5 PH.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Thanks! Any tips?

6. I transplanted it recently from 5 gallon containers to the large 30 gallon containers and that’s when the issue started. I had been using tap water with Biobizz nutrients that had been sitting out and have Ph’d it between 6 and 7.

7. Thanks everyone. I’m supposed to have a few days of rain in a row here maybe it will act like a flush.

8. Thank you, will be practicing more LIFTA. Id love to get her back onto her feet.

9. We need to know a little more to properly diagnose and remedy the problem. Transplanting should cause no problem. What type of soil are you using exactly? Biobizz it's something like a 4-4-6 and is it organic? How much and how often are you giving nutrient?

What about water? How much how little?

10. Yes. Is is organic. Soil is a mix of 40% organic compost 30% peat 30% perlite. Have been watering every 2 or 3 days or so as it’s around 75-80 degrees outside. Past 3 days though no watering just rain.