Should i harvest

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by medicalcare, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Some pics she's 4.5 weeks into flowering first grow

Attached Files:

2. she looks like shes very close to harvest time!

3. Wow, 4-1/2 weeks? How much veg time and what strain? She looks perty!!

4. Thanks she is Closer to five weeks but it was in veg for a month and a half to two months cream mandarine

5. Amazing. From seed? And if so, where do you buy from? I've been hesitant to purchase seeds online, and they are expensive as hell.

6. Yeah from seed got it from one of my patients

7. Here's the deal. Your plant looks VERY nice. But you still have at least two week still to harvest. See the white hairs you have? You basically want to harvest after all white hairs turn brown, and start to shrivel up.

Now remember, you get the most bud production in the last two weeks of growth. Cut now, and you'll lose a fat chunk of weight, your plant will get a lot bigger keep it going a little longer

8. Actually is your light close to your plants? You have either some light burning, or nute burning going on.

9. some strains harvest in 45 days

10. It's a bite burn I messed up but I'm about to raise the light as well

11. Okay will do thanks

12. How do they look some of the leaves are yellowing

Attached Files:

13. yellowing leaves is normal at the end. Get ascope 100x magnification and look at your trichomes! thats the ONLY way to know for sure when to harvest. Clear trichomes is too early. Cloudy will give an "uppy" high while al;l amber will give a "couchlock" type high. these are Jorge Cervantes descriptions :) these scopes are cheap like 8 bucks on ebay.

BTW clear to cloudy to amber. After all are maber, plant will soon start to degrade

14. Okay thanks ill let you know how it goes