Should I harvest today? and a drying/curing question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emt1581, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Unfortunately the microscope I ordered hasn't arrived yet. Today marks 2 months of flowering. The hairs are about 60% brown and have been this week and most of last. I don't see any massive changes in growth or anything. Plus the sweet smell seems less pungent/fragrant. And to boot the main stalk feels like it's hollowing out before I water it. I can pinch it like a thick straw. Then when I water it, it's stronger and less flexible.

Can't post pics, but based on what I shared....harvest or give it another week or two?

Also, when drying I'll be hanging it. Leave the little branches attached to the bigger branches or cut the buds individually with just enough room to clip them up?

Thanks

-Emt1581

2. I don't think 8 weeks is long eough. Pics really would help in this situation. I'd say you still have a couple few weeks left

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What strains you growing..I always take it a week further than what the breeder recommends. I.e my plush berry is on day 61 and iv still got clear trichs.suppose to be a 55 day strain..think I'll chop around day 63-65 for indicas. Peace

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. I have no idea what staring my flowering plants are, they were just bagseeds I came across. I'm growing ak-48 and just switched them to flower. My flowering plants are almost 12 weeks into flower and still have some clear trichs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's a blueberry fem but no idea on the specific strain.

That's why I wish my microscope would hurry up and get here so I could see whether she's clear or creamy.

When it comes to females, I love when they get creamy....always makes for a more enjoyable experience. :hello:

-Emt1581

6. Wait til scope or post pictures