Should i harvest? Pics.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by randomdude420, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Have no microscope..

70 day old LowRyder 2 says to let it go 65 days.. I heard 75 is what I should do.. I was thinkin about harvesting the top and letting the bottom grow out, opinions, comments, anything??

Attached Files:

2. Do you have anything to inspect the trichomes? The trichomes are your best indication of when to harvest.

This might help a little. When to harvest marijuana

3. [quote name='"EffectsOfWeed"']Do you have anything to inspect the trichomes? The trichomes are your best indication of when to harvest.

This might help a little. When to harvest marijuana[/quote]

Thanks that was a good read but sadly no I don't have anything to inspect the trichomes

4. Well without being able to, you won't be able to get the maximum potency, but they do look like they are pretty close. Maybe flush a week then pull em.

5. Up to you really mate, if you can get a 20x magnifying glass (some shit utility shop) that would be best, but if not just give it like 3 days (to be safe) and then cut that baby down!

6. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Up to you really mate, if you can get a 20x magnifying glass (some shit utility shop) that would be best, but if not just give it like 3 days (to be safe) and then cut that baby down![/quote]

Should I be able to get a magnifying glass at my local hardware store, I have the money I just never ordered one online and it's a little late to do it online now! I flushed it yesterday and I haven't used nutes in over a month b/c of nute burn

7. Radio shack has pocket microscopes

8. Don't worry about getting one online, just ask in your local hardware store they should have one. If you can't get one though, just leave it for another 3-5 days then chop it down, it looks pretty much done and in 3-5 days you really aren't going to gain much potency from leaving it in.

9. Thanks everyone for the replies I'm going to stop at radio shack on my way home tonight. What is everyones thoughts on partial harvesting I figured it would really stress the plant.. But the hairs on the top cola are tighter to the bud then on the bottom and the bottom could use a few days to grow if possible. Guess I'll know when I get home tonight.

10. My trichs are almost all amber but my soil is wet from flushing. What should I do??

11. Good to see somebody else posting up there plant which appears to be around the same time as mine, yours also looks very similar.

Take a look, I was thinking one more month before harvest as I've used a x40 loupe to see the trichomes but they arn't amber just yet so I'm waiting with the possibility of it being slightly stunted with growth due to some small factors.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...m-pineapple-express-auto-female-150w-cfl.html