Should I harvest NOW?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Seeka, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I've also posted this in my Grow Journal - I need some help and advice PLEASE!!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-jou...w-micro-grow-magic-bud-soil-under-flouro.html

Well, it looks like one of my plants, the short LST has finished. The other is looking very green and not quite there yet.

I've been inspecting the tops of the buds with an old microscope I remembered I had at my parents in the attic. It's great for this stuff and with the larger lens I can see the trichs really well.

However I've got a dilemma; when I checked a couple of days ago the heads of the trichs look very full but clear, not cloudy and there was no sign of any amber ones. Today I've run another test and there are lots of amber ones but still very few look cloudy.
    I thought they went from clear to cloudy, then to amber?!?!!? :confused:

I want to go for a head-high not couchlock, so when do I harvest?

I'm thinking that I'll probably cut one plant down later today and wait for the other one to catch up.

Any thoughts or ideas please...!!

Take It Easy

2. Well, I couldn't wait any longer. I'm confident the test proved this plant had finished and as I don't want to stray into the realms of heavy couchlock I decided to chop her.

First Harvest.JPG

fresh cut bud.JPG

Considering this little plant grew in a space not much bigger than 70cm square, under a 250w CFL and shared the space with her sister (and this was my first grow!) I'm really pleased. I don't think I'll get quite as much off the other plant but combined that will be more than enough to keep me going for a few months... until the next harvest!!!

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Now I just need the patience to let these dry properly!!!

Take It Easy

3. nice job bro +rep on the nice buds...do you know what strain it is?

4. I'm interested in the strains too....is that a refridgerator box? If so - that's a good Idea. I've always wanted to hotbox one of them

5. as mentioned in seeka's grow journal the strain is Magic Bud feminised. thats some nice bud for the mini grow! +rep on a super cool stealth grow