Should I harvest now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MooseMusic, Aug 3, 2017.

1. So my plant has been throwing nanners (see my other post) but I've been plucking them and being diligent. I checked the trichomes today and they were clear with about half cloudy and there were some amber in there too. Some of the trichomes don't even have heads though and kind of just look like hairs. I just flushed this morning and it just started it's last 6 days of flower going off 8 weeks flowering.

2. I'd let It finish... I panicked and chopped my bagseed early last grow when nanners popped up but I didn't have any seeds or premature seeds anyhow... idk getting them in late flower isn't really the end of the world imo

Grow journal

3. I'm not worried too much about the nanners. it's more the trichomes. How much longer until the half clear half cloudy little amber turns mostly cloudy/amber

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just gonna have to check with the loupe. But once all the hairs are re and receded some and you see amber throughout the bud I'd chop.

Grow journal