Should i harvest now ? Please help-White Widow

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by MrDarrrky, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Currently 9 weeks and 5 days into flowering(4 White Widows)
    I am really concerned about yield
    I recently bought a 30x jeweler's loupe,but it is really hard to see the color of the trichomes.As far as i can tell,the trics are 90% (or more) cloudy.I want more of a "head high" without hurting yields.Yesterday i took a very small bud and the high was incredible.
    These photos were taken by my phone:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. LOL....please...no more pictures. The only way to tell is by doing just what you did...using a jeweler's loupe. So you can post 100 pics of your buds, which are pretty BTW, and I wouldn't know anything. But just so happens, I grow that strains big and have for years now. It's plenty developed enough for what you're going for. As it cures, it's going to intensify in strength too so if you enjoyed what you tried green off the plant, you'll love it when it's cured out. It's, by far, the most popular strain we do. We flower ours for 10 weeks normally, but they're good at 8....just stronger at 10 and heavier, and I'm going for weight. Cure your buds slowly and be sure not to keep them too moist or they'll mold. We hang ours for 36-48 hrs...depending on the buds, temps, humidity, etc. (Once you've done it for awhile, you can feel when it's time to take them down but curing is something you kinda have to teach yourself), and then put the buds into Mason jars....well, don't use Mason jars anymore. We use 1 gallon jugs for volume. You need to leave plenty of air in the jar along with the buds in the beginning and you need to open them and move them around and let more air for the first several days. They'll feel dry and then you can seal the lid for 24 hours and when you open it back up again, they'll be moist. So even though you think they're done, keep on going until they've dried enough to harden on out. Nobody wants moldy weed. I usually put them in the jars and just leave the lid off for a couple of days before I even start sealing them off. That's when they're the wettest after the hanging, and they have to get enough airflow to dry but not mold. Leaving the lid off allows air to circulate through but not too much. Usually start doing the open and seal back around the 3 or 4th day. But it takes several weeks to get them cured on out good if you do it right. Enjoy your harvest. I have people drive 150 miles to come get what I grow. Have several Parkinson's patients, some folks with back issues, nerves...this stuff works wonders on lots of different medical problems and should've been legalized, at least for medical use, 40 years ago. What the government can't figure out how to make big money off of is not important or necessary...typical political philosophy. But you've really done a great job with these. I didn't look at all your pics because it would've taken 3 hrs for my old slow laptop to actually load them, but from what I did see....you've done really well. It's my favorite strain. LOL Happy growing! TWW

3. Thanks for your feedback.
    I still don't know what to do..i am also more interested in weight.

4. LOL....please...no more pictures. The only way to tell is by doing just what you did...using a jeweler's loupe. So you can post 100 pics of your buds, which are pretty BTW, and I wouldn't know anything. But just so happens, I grow that strains big and have for years now. It's plenty developed enough for what you're going for. As it cures, it's going to intensify in strength too so if you enjoyed what you tried green off the plant, you'll love it when it's cured out. It's, by far, the most popular strain we do. We flower ours for 10 weeks normally, but they're good at 8....just stronger at 10 and heavier, and I'm going for weight. Cure your buds slowly and be sure not to keep them too moist or they'll mold. We hang ours for 36-48 hrs...depending on the buds, temps, humidity, etc. (Once you've done it for awhile, you can feel when it's time to take them down but curing is something you kinda have to teach yourself), and then put the buds into Mason jars....well, don't use Mason jars anymore. We use 1 gallon jugs for volume. You need to leave plenty of air in the jar along with the buds in the beginning and you need to open them and move them around and let more air for the first several days. They'll feel dry and then you can seal the lid for 24 hours and when you open it back up again, they'll be moist. So even though you think they're done, keep on going until they've dried enough to harden on out. Nobody wants moldy weed. I usually put them in the jars and just leave the lid off for a couple of days before I even start sealing them off. That's when they're the wettest after the hanging, and they have to get enough airflow to dry but not mold. Leaving the lid off allows air to circulate through but not too much. Usually start doing the open and seal back around the 3 or 4th day. But it takes several weeks to get them cured on out good if you do it right. Enjoy your harvest. I have people drive 150 miles to come get what I grow. Have several Parkinson's patients, some folks with back issues, nerves...this stuff works wonders on lots of different medical problems and should've been legalized, at least for medical use, 40 years ago. What the government can't figure out how to make big money off of is not important or necessary...typical political philosophy. But you've really done a great job with these. I didn't look at all your pics because it would've taken 3 hrs for my old slow laptop to actually load them, but from what I did see....you've done really well. It's my favorite strain. LOL Happy growing! TWW