Should I harvest now help????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vinnythekid, Mar 7, 2021.

1. hi folks im at the end of my first ever grow of just a couple plants and checked my trichomes with digital microscope and they look cloudy heres some pics should I wait a little longer to harvest them or take them now? All and any opinions we'd be great thanks sorry I forgot to mention im horrible photographer.

Attached Files:

2. Take a few super tiny snips from where the light doesn't shine and have a sit at a table and chair for a good steady well focused shot.
    To be honest I don't see any amber so it's got a bit to go yet.

BNW

4. Ok will do thank you!

5. Hopefully these photos are a bit better camera is very touchy but seeing these your definitely right not quite ready, do you think im close or weeks out? Just trying to get the feel for it with time lines and listening to the more experienced also im looking for the energy buzz not the stuck in couch buzz so doesn't that mean harvest with minimal amber colored trichomes or am I backwards?

Attached Files:

6. Nope... wait until you start getting 5%amber...

7. Needs a lil more time imo

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. Yes and no.
    Harvest it to early and you get a jittery anxiety driven stone I really don't like.
    A bit of Amber takes the edge off and makes for more pleasant laidback stone. It's all a matter of personal preference at this point. You need to think in averaging the effect. No amber means you still have a lot of Clear heads and that is the devil in the mix.
    A more balanced ratio of THC to CBD is what I aim for.

BNW