Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I harvest my weed? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dreyday, Aug 28, 2019.

1. 71BF9B33-0AC5-4916-B665-3042864FC939.jpeg Okay guys so I need help deciding if I should harvest or keep flowering my plant. This is my first grow ever and I grew with out nutrients I just used plain water bottle water. Most leaves are dried up and I keep falling off, I don’t have a microscope so maybe u guys can help me decide. I started about March 7 as a seedling and flowering at June 24 today is August 28

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You could let it go a little longer but I don't think it would be worth much. I'd say hack in down whenever you want man, looks like some fire bud

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's going to be fun trimming...lol

4. So you legit just fed it water eh?
    I take it that's potting mix with feed in it right?
    What light did you use?

I mean I doubt with leaves looking like that they're going to do a hell of a lot more absorption of light...I mean...correct me if I'm wrong, anyone...but I recall hearing that the plant might go into some kind of survival mode and kind of absorb the goodness outta the leaves...might kind of do a last ditch attempt to live type thing and you might get a little bit more swell? I wouldn't say much, but might be worth it given you're not looking at a huge pull there. I *think* if you were going to do this...you'd wanna turn the lights off now?

5. Oh...and nicely done, all the same. Looks of quality.

6. I would chopp it, I can't imagine you'll get much more swelling. Here's my first grow. She's in week 5 right now.

7. Week 5 strain blue steel

Attached Files:

8. 1566998941159537962251.jpg

9. Here are my clones

Attached Files: