should i harvest my strawberry haze ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigbone22, May 26, 2009.

1. watsup GC,

i have an arjans strawberry haze going, just finished up week 10 of flowering. besides smelling delicious i checked trichs and pretty much all are cloudy with a few clear and a few amber as well. I read letting sativas get amber can ruin the high but I dont want to lose out on any potency, what you guys think?

2. send the plant to me and i'll tell ya

3. hahaha, no one has opinions on trich color for sativas and potency? comeonnn

4. i dont see why that would be true, since allowing them to turn amber just changes the type of high to couchlock. I guess if u assume a sativa is supposed to be all uppity and such then yes, it will change the high but not ruin the potency.

5. i agree wit bolt man it really depends on what type of high you want but stativia is supposed to naturally an up type of high i wouldnt think that waiting til full maturity would change it much at all. it can only get better. hppay harvest :)

6. yeah thats what i figured, someone wrote on a thread somewhere that once trich turn amber the sativa wont be as good or something, i think im going to wait till i see about 25% amber. thanks guys