Should I Harvest In 2 Days?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by strocat, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Auto Bubblelicious.. This is my 1st ever grow. I know shes really close Im just a noob and the way im viewing my trichomes is with bionulars facing backwards and its hard to tell.. I think i have all cloudy trich's right now. I was planning on harvesting sunday or monday ... the question is should I wait or is it time.. its getting close to 10 weeks with auto bubblelicious.

Attached Files:

2. Without seeing the trichs I would chop it if i had to...but waiting another week would be better, guess its up to you.
    My answer is clear as mud...lol

3. Need help?? :O

4. Icant tell trichome color with these damn reversed binoculars and I'm a noob. man its damn close to 10 weeks! this is supposed to be done 8-10 weeks. I was gonna harvest last week and waited 1 more week. I dont wanna get all amber trich's and just have a nothing but couchlock bud

5. I gotta go to work here soon, but tonight I will get out my tripod find some damn good lighting and see if i cant get some good macro shots and see the trichomes. shes been on 18/6 from seed and had a 180 watt full spectrum ufo 8 inches above its whole life.