Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Atlas, May 10, 2009.

1. Ok the weed I've been smoking makes me hallucinate that the room is small and I'm big (some Alice in wonder land shit) it also makes the world spin.

Sorry about all the questions.

2. Um dude i want some of your weed

3. For me when i get stoned every thing slows down...If i turn quick and look at some thing my mind matrix's like the chair to be a cat for a quick second...

4. ditto hahaha.

5. Oh wow man im scared lol

6. was it ur first time smoking?

7. second time smoking hard

8. ooohh that's why. Enjoy it while it lasts...you'll build up a tolerance after awhile and it won't be as nuts/crazy.

9. um damn i want some

10. I really love weed

11. sit down
    relax
    enjoy your high

12. you sure you smoked weed?

13. I always tripped really hard (hallucinations) when I first started smoking.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Oh and I wouldn't do it at parties unless you want to make yourself look like a psycho.

14. haha i want some of that shit. the only time i ever hallucinated when i smoked had to be when i took a two liter gravity hit of some bomb ass shit, after not smoking for a while, and got sucked to my buddies couch. the picture frame in front of me did some serious color and size changing.

15. dude i spaced out and saw crazy stuff when i first started smoking, now all is slowed down and sweet, you will miss the hallucinations...sometimes

16. Dude it's wonderful your first few times. Use all of your senses, look around feel your hands and the numbness. Fell them coming up off the keyboard, when it is daylight in your area, go around and look at the trees. The first few time I got really really high things looked 2d (tree lines and bushes, not anything else). Go out and observe the world and it's most natural beautiful way. If you live in a big city with not much wild life then go to a park, or go on a nature walk with an ipod, you will love it.

P.S. - this might sound wierd, but masturbate. no homo or anything but your entire body will orgasm, even your arms and head and stuff, it's crazy. (just kinda hard to concentrate)

17. Welcome to being high.

18. Shit Brah. I think tomorrow im gunna wake and bake till i start hallucinating.

19. Haha man there are no questions in your post..

Enjoy that shit.