should i grow or wait

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IloveWEED, Aug 16, 2006.

1. alright im completely new to all of this and i dont know if i should grow cause i got a few questions

1 i live with my mom so i was wondering if smell would be a major issue, and what i should use to not draw attention?

2 im gonna use bagseed and how do tell if its female or not?

3 i only wanna grow one plant so what light should i use thats really cheap?

4 how long does it take from seed to weed?

sorry for the stupid questions and thanks for reading

2. well since you want to do this at home i believe, you should consider building a stealth cab with carbon scrubber, youll be able to fit in 1 to 2 plants in it, the carbon scrubber will cut the smell down

if i were you considering you want this to be stealthy, i'd order some fem seeds ($23), to make sure i didn't waste time on 1 male, sex is revealed when preflowers show

your going to want to use CFL's so there isn't as much heat, look for some high lumen output

from seed to flowering, at minimal it takes 3 months, if you can't wait 3 months, than try the 2 month strain Lowryder, those go into autoflowering but run for $53 for 10 seeds

3. hey concept +rep for constantly helping out the newbs by answering the questions we dont feel like answering :D