Should I grow my own?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Eric_Fortis, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Yes/No?

Give me some pros, cons, and anything else I should know.

2. Yes if you have the money to get a grow room started. Or if you have a plot of land that you think is hidden enough for neighbors or LEO to not take notice. Smoking your own herb is one of the most rewarding feelings as well.

3. ya dude, i just started my 1st grow. about 300 bucks and you got a decent setup and you dont ever have to get it from a dealer again. Well until my babies finish that is :p

4. It's stupid not to grow if you know how to keep your mouth shut. You're getting big-time ripped off going through dealers.

5. Free bud is the BEST bud:smoking:

6. Yes you should. Its a good experience and you can teach people about it too. It could also be fun, basically you gotta know how to grow. You start growing get free bud, literally. You can sell that and make money, but keep a low profile. If you do sell, get a scale you don't want to rip people off.

7. Pro- free weed, no dealers that cheat you because you are your own dealer, just the experience is a pro enough.. I love growing.. I'm just on my first, but I'm addicted to reading through guides and forums.. A good site to start you with is

How To Germinate Marijuana Seeds | Tips on Germinating Cannabis Sativa Seeds | Pot & Weed Seed Germination

Read through that.. Amazing stuff.. It's what led me to grow..

down side is the fuzz and the cost of getting started, but if it's worth the risk go for it.. And rule one.. don't tell anyone

8. Question is bias with no information on a grass forum..
    Don't think many people on here would say no to the question if you just ask "should i grow".. Like if you said you had roommates.. The space.. Live in place where extreme hatred twards the herb is expressed, often... ect.. The risk vs reward factor would tip on way or the other depending on a few key pieces of information..