Should I grow and not harvest and toss plants??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chaselea, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #1 chaselea, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Hey guys, I am living outside the U.S I will be here for like another 2 months then I am moving back to the U.S to live. So I won't be able to harvest. When I move to the states, when I rent a house to set up a nice grow there.

Here's what I got going on. I just want to do a small grow here, since this is my first grow, and I am limited on time. I am also not worried about yield.

I "GERM'd" a bunch of seeds over the week end and I planted them Sunday. I planted 3 germ seeds, I only want to take care of one plant for now. Still nothing has sprouted 3 days from I planted it.

I am not sure what to do, how many weeks you guys think I should vegg and flow? Could I even get a yield with the short amount of time I am living here?

Sorry for the long post

:wave::wave:

*Edit I did a small pc grow about 3 weeks. This was years ago I was like 16 or 17.

2. Why bother? Just kill em now. You run the risk of being arrested and going to jail, and for what? For nothing...

3. need another 2 months
    from seed it takes a while

4. Lol what?? Cuz I could prob learn alot just from them two months so when I do a bigger scale grow I know atleast alittle more.
    3-4 Months..... :(

5. You would serve yourself better (and learn a lot) by sticking around here (GC) and doing research for the next two months.

Or you could grow your plants with no chance of reward and plenty of risk at being busted.

That's your choice.

6. id say kill em, unless u do a full cycle grow its not going to teach u much on ur 1st time round. plus the fact ur next location will be different to where u are now.

7. Sounds like you're getting too excited about growing. Be patient, wait till you get back and can do a real grow start to finish and use these next two months to do more research.

8. Plenty of risk being busted? Come on now?? But um I am gonna keep reading my plant is already in the ground I just gonna keep a eye on it for the next few days. If it pops then I watch it for awhile if it doesn't pop then I won't try again till I move.

9. Any time you grow... ANY TIME. You run the risk of getting busted....

Not sure about where you're at.... But here in the states, one plant is a felony. Doesn't matter how big/old it is.... One plant = cultivation = felony.

Not worth it just so you can learn on the job.

But again, you do what you feel you want.

10. As previously stated just slow down and absorb all the knowledge here at the city and in 2 months when your in the states you'll be more then ready to grow some fire.
    ~spacejerk234

11. Move to a med state and just wait. If you really want to learn how to grow inside grow some tomatoes indoors gives you the same practical knowledge of how to keep a plant alive indoors without the risk. Almost any growing techniques you want to implement can be done the same outcome give or take some difference but not much. If your itching to go go smart

12. good advice.

i think its falling on deaf ears by the sounds of it chaselea has his/her heart set on going for it :)

13. I thought so too. I mean he even said in a nut shell he just wants to learn how to grow inside. If I didn't have my med card and I wasn't going to harvest no way would I take the risk no way!

14. All risk and no reward...