Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I gravity bong it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, May 11, 2011.

1. I have about 2 bowls left, I could probably even pack it into 1 fat bowl. But should I use a gravity bong to smoke the rest of my stash? It is the last of my weed so I wanna make the most of it. Plus I just got done smoking 2 fat bowls outta my bong. And I can't even describe how amazing my high is right now.

2. "look at all dat smoke dood!"

3. well, you could save it for when you sober up. I always kind of subtly piss myself off when I'm already stoned and I smack the rest of my green goodbye.

BUT- as for device, I would suggest a grav bong. They really are good for conservation.

4. It did get pretty smokey in my room, to be honest. Oh but that was nothing compared to what's gonna happen later tonite. Hehe. Gravity bongin' in my room. :smoke::bongin:

5. Ahh, I was already planning to wait way past sobering up. My next sesh, which is the gravity bong session, will be in 6 hours. That should be enough time.