Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I grab a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I still live at home with my parents (I'm 19) so I can really only smoke joints and out of my glass pipe at the moment.

I've always been interested in bubblers and was wondering how effective they are compared to a glass pipe or a normal bong.

Also, if you do recommend that I get one, please also recommend ones I can pick up in my local head shop. Thanks in advance.

2. Look for one that's $35 or less, and that the (down stem) goes deep into the water reservoir.

3. I love bubblers, they are my favorite thing to get high off of. They get me higher then bongs most of the time.

4. [quote name='"MoonBeams"']I love bubblers, they are my favorite thing to get high off of. They get me higher then bongs most of the time.[/quote]

How much maintenance do they require compared to a pipe or bong?