Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i go to the store?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Its almost 11. I have absolutely no food at my house. I plan on smoking till at least 1. And i am extremely hungry now.

Should i get on the bus to the store? Then walk back like 30 minutes in the rain? Not raining that hard btw. Or should i just ignore the hunger?

2. Roll two joints, smoke one at the bus stop and one on the way home lol.

3. Fuck it, go to the store.

4. To the storee

5. yeah go man go man!!

6. Definitely the store. You'll regret it later if you don't. Stock up good, too. That way you won't be in this predicament in the future ;)

7. Update when you have your loot, bring pics.

8. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that this cat went to the store. If he didn't...he's regretting it.

9. On to the store.

10. smoke a jay and than go on an adventure to the store

that's what I always do ! haha