Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i go to the grocery store high? or...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deathbyzen, Apr 12, 2012.

1. lolwut?

Yeah? I guess?

2. yes, yes and yes.

3. Lol why not? They've never met you before when you were sober, so why would they automatically assume you're stoned.. unless you're giggling/red eyes and acting up they'll know, but if you can keep your cool you're fine :)

4. If you had the idea to post this thread, chances are you are already high. Just go to the grocery store :D

5. No, too many decisions and you'll end up spending more money than you wanted and you'll end up buying shit you regret.

Go BEFORE you're high.

6. Video it! :smoke:

7. ok but im making a list wait...

mexican sweet bread
    fake bimbo bread
    milk fatty milk
    churritos
    snickers

8. Yes, good idea. If you have to go to the store high DON'T stray from zee list.

9. alright so thats like ten yeses :) im totes going

wish i could txt updates to this thread somehow

10. Ehhh that probably won't work the way you want it...haha your eyes will stray from the list and you'll be throwing everything in the cart!

11. well i might get a -few- more things... lol

ill post pics when i get back!

12. Ice creammmm aisle!!!!!!!

13. no! Bakery aisle for the win! ;d

14. Haha so true.. Cookies + milk for the win... Actually anything plus milk is so damn good.

15. ok so i ended up sticking to the list ha somehow even getting one less thing

16. i allllmost got a cake mix. i was going to back a chocolate cake :D

17. what are you going to the grocery store for?

18. cuz i smoked a fat blunt :)