should i go to the docter?

Discussion in 'General' started by smoke or die, Apr 3, 2011.

1. For the last two nights the right side of my chest, and part of my right arm ( like where the bicep is) has been hurting. Its not like INTENSE pain but its bad enough to where i cant fall back asleep and im just tossing and turning all night. It started friday night. On friday i took 30mg of adderall. It was first time with any pills. Then i smoked 2 cigs and i rarely ever smoke cigs, and a blunt. Mabey its the adderall? Anyway i woke up at like 3 with bad chest pains on the right side and also felt like i needed to throw up. I went into the bathroom and just like dry heaved. But after that the pain seemed to decrease and i fell asleep. When i woke up in the morning i felt weak and tired and had a extremely soar throat. I went to sleep last night and drank some nyquil before bed. I woke up about an hour ago with the same chest pains and a soar throat. idk im jut worried that it happened 2 nights in a row. I think the pain is slowly going away but has any one ever had a similar syptom? Am i just sick? Because i also have a soar throat and sinuses. and i really dont know why i just posted this on grasscity.

2. I'd go see your dealer and fill your prescription...

But seriously IDK... Sounds strange to me.

3. haha i dont even feel like smoking weed right now because my throat is so soar. But the pain is going away now. idk its just weird.

4. If this symptom is causing you concern, please seek medical attention. Chest pains and nause may have a variety of causes, some of them serious.

5. Yeah, go see a doctor. If it's causing you to stop sleeping that's something you should address immediately.