Should I Go to Taco Bell and how good is the cool ranch taco

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Enjoy that grade E meat. Hahaha.

Also, I've heard it's great.

2. If taco bell is not like 10 minutes out the window its unedible, you can't let that shit cool off.

For me the cool taco wasnt spicy enough to cancel out the taste of horse shit so it wasnt that great.

3. Dude so fing good cool ranch tacos and volcsno tscos cover me in meat abd cheese sauce and get me nachoes

4. fucking awesome man get it i had 3 today

5. Just make your own. I haven't been there in a really long time. That kind of food is garbage.

6. This is truly insane I was just thinking to myself: I wonder what a cool ranch taco tastes like? I saw the commercial last night.

Yo quiero Taco Bell! haha

7. The cool ranch taco is sooooo good. Just make sure they give you the right taco. Nothing kills your high more than ordering cool ranch tacos and them giving you regular ones instead.

8. so money son

they are great until a few hours later when you're shitting your guts out

9. Nah man. If you have to eat taco bell it's all about the #6 with steak. Don't forget to throw the taco back through the window

10. Mighty taco/colosso > Taco Bell

Taco Bell serves the grossest food

11. Taco Bell tastes pretty good, but it gives you the worst shits ever. Must resist. :smoking:

12. Smh... Taco bell is garbage.

13. A lot of people bashing Taco Bell (or as I call it Taco Hell). Just to let ya know, all those fast foods are the same, so don't say ill Taco Bell if you know you eat McDonald's.

Im a student of life, I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge... - Me

14. You more McDonald's or KFC?

15. go to chipotle.

taco bell is complete shit.

16. Chipotle is shit too

17. You wish

18. if chipotle is shit, then wtf is taco bell?