Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go to class?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Feb 14, 2011.

1. so its super nice out, 58. hasnt been 58 since the chum famine of 69. should i skip class and go outside and blaze? i cant make up my mind:hippie:

2. hmm it's nice over here too.. its 55.
    but it IS monday...you might have homework.

eh, fuck it. email your teacher.

3. its 34 here.... funny it was just -8 2 days ago... lol

Skip.

4. Class then reward yourself with a nice bowl and some vagina

5. ^this. ~ tho I'd look for some nice vag too.

6. Thats my vote.

7. Always go to class dude. Always.

8. If it's hs, u can skip one day and it won't hurt. Buts it's responsible of you to go school. If u skip college class than ur a dumbass, wasting all that money.

9. it's monday man, try to go to monday class at least. if you can't make monday your just starting off on the wrong foot

10. i had the same issue this morning ... easy solution is get high, clear eyes then class:smoke:

11. :hello:

I'm burning before my linear algebra class! Theoretical math, high, ftw!

12. Yeah man I'd suggest going to class. Like 100% of the time, professors will remember the faces/names of people who are generally in class and will be more likely to boost their grade up when it comes down to the wire

13. if you are paying for school

fucking go to it

holy shit dont fuck yourself over

14. Blaze up and THEN go to class, that's the most fun. I did that all throughout my two years at UCLA. Shit sometimes (what am I saying sometimes, it was ALL the time) I would go out on our break and hit the pinch hitter. Then again I was an English major, and for most of my discussion classes it really helped to be medicated.

15. Yeah, I'm agreeing with this guy.

I mean, myself, I'm paying about $1300 for each of my classes this semester.

Class meets about 50 times (three times a week),

That's like $26 a lecture.

... If you can still grasp the material when you're high, than I don't see a problem in it.

16. #16 TwztedElegance, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    how are your grades? i can skip some classes and still get good grades, so i do :smoke: the marginal cost of going to those classes is higher than the benefit (sleeping in or doing some other work, blazed of course)

17. Just go. Don't be an idiot and put weed before school :)

18. Are you paying for it? If you're spending money on school just go. Just blaze before or after.

19. man class is so useless lol those who pay are paying for the degree, not the education

i advise you to learn the material on your own and then go smoke and bang some pussy

20. true that! :smoke: